Wednesday 8 September 2010

Who's that Girl??


Hi, my name is Eve and what's new with me? 
Well,I'm loving living in London!

You may see me getting on the tube at Camden town where I now live, viewing an art exhibition at Southbank, involving myself in a fashion shoot in Oxford Circus, having lunch in Covent Garden with friends old & new, experiencing the theatre in the West End or even simply perched on a bench in Soho engrossed in the latest edition of Creative Review, Vogue or the Observer (if it's Sunday). 

I am a self confessed fashionista at heart and an admirer of all that goes with it. Working in shoot co-ordination with fashion designers & photographers, account managing in marketing & creative agencies, organising events, writing copy & PR - if it's creative, I'm fascinated.

Most of all, I'm loving this city and all the exciting opportunities it's already bringing, through the many new, like-minded & creative people from diverse genres I'm now meeting along the way...

eve 




No comments: